Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

The State of Wisconsin requires two witnesses 18+.

If you plan on eloping, I may be able to obtain witnesses for you.  Arrangements must be made in advance.

Residency rules for obtaining your wedding license.

Wisconsin residents must apply in the

county where one or both parties has

resided for at least 30 days.

Out-of-State applicants must apply in the

County where the ceremony will

be held.

Follow this link to the Door County Clerk of Court's office

Covid 19 Protocol in Place

Contact the County Clerk to set up an appointment to get your license

Masks required in the building